With our previous flagship product NewCare as robust and reliable as ever, the market place has called for a new and more intuitive product which is what we have achieved with our newest flagship product ConnectedCare.
ConnectedCare is a cloud based solution offering all of the functionality of NewCare, with an intuitive interface without compromising on our functionality or flexibility.
The fact that it is accessible via the cloud allows your office staff to utilise the system from anywhere as long as they have internet and their access credentials.
ConnectedCare allows you to complete tasks in the cloud such as:
- Scheduling; allocate staff based on a template or various algorithms, such as Mileage & continuity.
- HR Management; managing HR from new staff applications to Qualification Expiry.
- New Business Management; manage new business inquiries and marketing.
- Payroll & Invoicing; Run and export your financial reports based on YOURbusiness rules.
- Task Creation; Create tasks for your carers to complete with each service user.
- Management Reporting; run numerous existing reports, or we can create your own.
ConnectedCare also has a seamless integration with ConnectedCare Mobile, affording Carer’s access to their rota’s, tasks and more.
The company with the most thorough Care Management System in the industry, has now provided a system that is not only thorough but is one of the most accessible and intuitive.
ConnectedCare is made up of four modules, containing specific functions shown below.
- HR Checklist
- Training Information
- Attaching Certificates and Documents
- Manage Staff
- Manage Clients
- Manage Holidays
- Set Schedules
- Run Payroll
- Run Invoices
- Export to Accounting or Payroll System
- Management Reporting
- Monitor Staff Time Electronically
- Staff & Next of Kin/Client Portals
- Monitor Staff Tasks Electronically
- Create your Own Electronic Care Plans
- Have Staff View Care Plans on a SmartPhone
- Complete Care Plans, Assessments etc. on tablet
- Want a Seamless integration to the PASSsystem